Followers

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Robert Heinlein

"Love is a condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own." -Robert Heinlein.
I love my boyfriend, absolutely love him. When I first saw this quote my heart literally skipped a beat. It's exactly right, I care so much about him being happy and putting him first that it makes me happy when he's happy. I no longer put myself first, he just comes first automatically. I love it, I love having someone to care for and love especially when that person loves you back just as much. When he gets upset or sad, so do I. Not because of something that happened, just because when he's not happy it doesn't make me happy to see him like that. When he smiles and laughs my heart melts, its the best feeling in the world. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment